L.A. Girl Mark My Eyes Black Liquid Eye Liner

L.A. Girl Mark My Eyes Black Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #636 out of 776 in Eye Liner

August 06, 2014

very striking and eye catching. if you want to make an impression, use this product.

January 15, 2012

I'm always on the lookout for the boldest, blackest black eyeliner out there without spending an arm and a leg, and a good place to look for dark, intense makeup is Hot Topic. I spotted this thing that looked like a marker called Mark My Eyes by L.A. Girl. Taking a peek under the cap, I couldn't believe how thick the brush was! Considering I love my eyeliner dark and thick, I had to buy it. And at $7.00, definitely a good price.

I tried it the moment I got home and I loved it - the thickness of the line can be varied just like with a marker, the color goes on smooth, it's a beautifully bold shade of the darkest black and it's long-lasting. A gorgeous product.

The only downside to this item, however, is the fact that it cannot be applied over eyeshadow. I did this and powdered eyeshadow will stick to the tip of the eyeliner, which causes the flow of color to slowly thin out and eventually the thing stops working entirely. Cutting part of the tip off doesn't help either and I ended up having to throw mine away. So as long as you apply it to your bare eyelids and no eyeshadow in between, this item is well worth the price and a must have for anyone who loves thick eyeliner. I fully intend to buy another sometime because I miss it.

If you don't want to go to Hot Topic, you can get this on eBay for about the same price as in the store or on L.A. Girl's site.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes