LA Girl Pro Conceal

LA Girl Pro Conceal Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 389 in Concealer

November 30, 2016

Great price and great product! I've used many concealers but liked none other than the LA girl. It provides great coverage for an affordable price. I also have the green and red colour corrector which work amazing.

October 22, 2016

Great variety of shades for all skin tones, pigmented, long-lasting, affordable, lots of product in the tube, and has a great applicator. I use it everyday and I don't have severe dark circles, I literally need so little to conceal my under eyes. Great product.

October 16, 2016

This product is not expensive. I love this product so much because it blends well with my skin colour. I do not react to their product and I have a sensitive skin. It is not expensive and it is worth the money spent.

October 03, 2016

I bought the concealer and orange corrector and they work like a charm. I don't see and dark circles and my face just looks smoother than before, plus less is more with this product so it lasts you a long time.

July 29, 2016

I love these concealers! They're medium to full coverage and very affordable. It also wears well and layers on top of foundation without looking cakey. This concealer also blends out easily and is not too thick. This concealer, in my opinion, is comparable to a lot of high end concealers. The colour range is also great. The only downside would be the packaging but other than that it's an amazing concealer.

July 10, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this line of concealers!! So so affordable ($4 where I live), but AMAZING quality...so much coverage and such an even finish. The orange correcting concealer is incredibly effective for concealing undereye darkness (I have extremely dark undereyes) and the regular concealers are just as creamy and effective.

May 05, 2016

Probably one of the best concealers I've ever owned so user friendly and quick and easy for those early mornings and gives my the best coverage vs more expensive brands I've tried at more than half the cost

April 08, 2016

The only concealer ever want to use, it covers full and If you are looking for a decent yet very reasonably priced concealer with medium to full coverage than this might be a good fit for you. They also have many shades to choose from and a couple of shades just for color correction. It is a great price and worth every piece of your money.

February 04, 2016

These are my favorite drugstore priced concealers! It's hard to believe that these concealers are so inexpensive for the quality that you get. I really like to use these concealers for highlighting & contouring. They have a medium coverage & blend out really nicely. They remind me of MAC pro long wear concealer minus the annoying pump & the price tag. I have very sensitive skin & this hasn't broken me out either.

January 25, 2016

I finally got my hands on these babies during my most recent trip to the states. As a concealer they are amazing, but in my makeup kit I have been using them for contouring. They are super easy to apply which makes contouring super fast. The only thing I have found is that you have to blend them in fairly quickly because they do dry quickly.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!