LA Girl Pro Conceal Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 417 in Concealer

January 11, 2017

Where do I began LA girl pro concealer is my holy grail go to most needed product...the coverage is amazing,the price is unbeatable and it's just a must have if you need or want full coverage but don't want t pay the full price for expensive concealers....I swear by this concealer

January 05, 2017

So far I'm enjoying these products but it has it's quirks. When I first bought the skin coloured concealer, it came out really watery (the green colour correcting one didn't though). I still find that sometimes the concealer comes out a bit watery, but the green one comes out really thick.. it's stubborn to squeeze out at times, so when it does come out it kind of gushes so then I have all this extra product I need to use up Otherwise they're pretty good at controlling the amount that comes out. Maybe I got a bad batch, but moving on. They aren't available at many retailers in Canada and those that do carry it tend to overprice it (*cough* Beauty Box *cough*) . I saw it at one retailer for about $10 when it's about $3 in the States. Ended up getting mine for $6-7 on Amazon with free shipping. I find that the green is pretty decent for colour correcting redness, and the skin coloured concealer is pretty high coverage. I don't use them for highlighting/contouring but I know that a lot of people have been using them for that purpose.

December 31, 2016

Bon produit, que je rachèterais. Je m'en sers également en tant que base pour mes fard à paupière et correcteur lorsque je dessine mes sourcils. Assez Couvrant. Petit prix
    Grâce à la diversité des couleur, on est obligé de trouver sa teinte
    Il peut aussi s'utiliser en highlight et contouring

November 30, 2016

Great price and great product! I've used many concealers but liked none other than the LA girl. It provides great coverage for an affordable price. I also have the green and red colour corrector which work amazing.

October 22, 2016

Great variety of shades for all skin tones, pigmented, long-lasting, affordable, lots of product in the tube, and has a great applicator. I use it everyday and I don't have severe dark circles, I literally need so little to conceal my under eyes. Great product.

October 16, 2016

This product is not expensive. I love this product so much because it blends well with my skin colour. I do not react to their product and I have a sensitive skin. It is not expensive and it is worth the money spent.

October 03, 2016

I bought the concealer and orange corrector and they work like a charm. I don't see and dark circles and my face just looks smoother than before, plus less is more with this product so it lasts you a long time.

July 29, 2016

I love these concealers! They're medium to full coverage and very affordable. It also wears well and layers on top of foundation without looking cakey. This concealer also blends out easily and is not too thick. This concealer, in my opinion, is comparable to a lot of high end concealers. The colour range is also great. The only downside would be the packaging but other than that it's an amazing concealer.

July 10, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this line of concealers!! So so affordable ($4 where I live), but AMAZING quality...so much coverage and such an even finish. The orange correcting concealer is incredibly effective for concealing undereye darkness (I have extremely dark undereyes) and the regular concealers are just as creamy and effective.

May 05, 2016

Probably one of the best concealers I've ever owned so user friendly and quick and easy for those early mornings and gives my the best coverage vs more expensive brands I've tried at more than half the cost