la prairie cellular swiss ice crystal eye cream
Amazing

la prairie cellular swiss ice crystal eye cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #98 out of 345 in Eye Cream

March 05, 2016

Let me just say that this is a luxury product so there are certain properties that are inherent in the price. I could never compare this to a drugstore eye cream because this is in a completely different category and targeted for a certain clientele. What I will stick to is whether this eye cream lived up to its claims. Did it help with making my eyes look refreshed? Yes, that cooling effect actually felt like extra puff was getting squeezed out plus there is caffeine. Did it help with dark circles? Not that I could really tell. I've never really believed that dark circles can be erased. Did it hydrate? Of course! And it did this without giving me milia which is fantastic. It was my perfect texture.

Would I buy it? You know what, I want to believe in the ingredients and in the patented complex. In theory, they stand a good chance at working and I do not see the usual list of fillers that I normally see in most brands of eye cream. I am going to say MAYBE. I have spent $200 on eye cream before because I liked the ingredients so based on my own personal spending habits I might just spend $350. I don't spend a lot on clothes or even other areas of beauty. Skincare is my #1!

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset