LA ROCHE-POSAY ANTHELIOS FPS 60 LOTION ULTRA-FLUIDE Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 25, 2016

after having my second child, my hormones changed much and when summer came melted any sunscreen on my face, it was so disgusting. One day gave me a mauestra of this sunscreen and my life changed, and I'm not afraid to protect my skin because my makeup will not run, and my skin is protected, it's super light, quick to apply, leaves no white spots on the skin is perfect.

July 28, 2015

LA ROCHE-POSAY ANTHELIOS SPF 60 ULTRA-FLUIDE;

No I did not like, from such a trusted higher end brand I was very disappointed.

I did not see any difference from this sunscreen than I did with any other sunscreen on the market in any drug store.

I found especially that it was spf 60 it would prevent burning, but it did not.

I also find it too watery, found it too much of a liquid.

Too pricey for a sunscreen that did not do its purpose any better than any low end brand.

July 28, 2015

On m'a recommandé cette lotion solaire parce que j'ai la peau très sensible et sujette à l'acné si j'y applique de l'huile. J'adore ce produit qui pénètre très bien sur mon visage et il ne laisse pas une apparence peau grasse. De plus, il est sans parfum, sans parabène et à large spectre. Je le recommande sans hésiter à ceux qui comme moi ont la peau sensible!