Good

La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 50 Ultra Fluid Lotion Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 333 in Sun Protection

August 02, 2016

The better suncream on the market. The doctor order it for me and I useit every day. Many studies said it's the better suncream to use to prevent skin cancer, so I use on my face ebry day. It's good to prevent dark spot and wrinkle too. I use it on my children also.

June 21, 2016

Merveilleuse crème solaire pour le visage. Texture très agréable qui permet aux femmes de pouvoir se maquiller tout en se protégeant du soleil. Elle peut même être mélangé à la crème de jour.

January 11, 2016

This product is expensive but is worth every penny; I was recommended to start using it as a daily moisturizer by my dermatologist due to sun damage (which I was shocked by since I'm only 21!). It surprisingly works very well as a moisturizer, and my skin has not accumulated any further sun damage since I began using it.

June 08, 2015

This suncreen is perfect for a sensitive skin. It is a mineral based formula (100% mineral filter), and is super fluid in texture. I have oily skin, yet this product gives me no problems with feeling greasy or heavy. You shake the bottle up and apply. Very simple. There is a slight beige tint, which mostly disappears after you rub the product into your skin.
I highly recommend this product for daily use underneath makeup, to keep skin looking young and healthy, and well protected.