La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Fluid Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 332 in Sun Protection

Fast-absorbing, matte finish. Fragrance-free, paraben-free, and a water-resistant formula. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. SPF 60.

For more info, please visit La Roche-Posay.

June 29, 2016

You really pay for what you get. Amazing product that I use daily for the last 4 years, protects my skin and renovates it making it look younger and even. It put a little Matt finish to your face and it is not oily at all. Love the product I will keep buying it.

July 13, 2015

Great as far as sunscreen goes, I found it to be very effective and got the job done great. It also did not bother my very sensitive skin

July 07, 2015

LA ROCHE POSAY ANTHELIOS SPF 60 ULTRA FLUID LOTION;

This sunscreen comes from the trusted brand of La Roche Posay which is known for high end pourchases of skin care products, those including sun screens.

To begin, I wore this sunscreen on a recent vacation, being spf 60 with frequent application on my face to avoid getting too tanned, and I had no extra protection from slight redness / burn / tan than with any other basic sun screen I would normally have purchased at a local shoppers drug mart. The spf factor and sunscreen itself I found did not provide additional protection for the price I paid.

Another issue was the ultra fluid like lotion.

Very watery, very hard to absorb into the skin, a lot of sunscreen was wasted when opening and pouring out the product from the bottle.
Not as thick as other sun screens, harder to absorb and stay on skin.

Also the ingredient MEXORYL is a cause of concern, read few reviews online about this particular ingredient and it is not yet confirmed 100% safe. This brought concern to me whether this should be promoted if not yet 100% confirmed to be a quality ingredient safe to use.

Over all, for not seeing any additional protection that I would have with other cheap basic lotions, too watery and wasting a lot of the product, and consisting of not confirmed officially ingredients....to pay much more for this sun screen is a waste.

June 11, 2015

This is a beautiful lightweight product that provides effective coverage without a hint of grease. It won't block your pores or make you shine. I used this along with a few other La Roche-Posay products on a sunny vacation for a week and was really happy with it. The only product I like slightly better is the tinted version of this. I like that extra benefit of smoother looking skin.

June 10, 2015

This sunscreen is great for my oily/acne prone skin. I love the matifying texture and the fact that it doesn't leave a white film on my skin like most sunscreens these days. It's great under make-up and I've even used it on my 4 yr olds face while we vacationed in Florida--fantastic!

May 15, 2015

This is the only sunscreen I will ever use. It is formulated for sensitive skin and its ultra light fluid makes it good for oily skin. I wear it everyday after cleansing, toning and moisturizing my skin. I use a quarter size amount and pat it into my skin. I then wait a few minutes and apply my foundation. I feel like my skin actually looks brighter with the sun screen. It stays dewy and feels moisturized without the oily residue that most sunscreens leave on the skin. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good sun screen that won't clog the pores.

April 08, 2015

I used to hate to use sunscreen on my face, until I bought La Roche Posay ultra light fluid. Unlike most sunscreen, it is not sticky, it does not irritate my eyes, and it absorbs fast into skin. I can wear it on top of my serum and moisturizer. Since a few drops go a long way, one bottle can last me for 6 to 12 months. It is an excellent value indeed!

October 28, 2014

It is the best sun screen I have ever used. It's non greasy and absorbs so well in the skin. It's high spf makes it even better.
best and affordable price. Best quality and highly effective. All these makes this product best

June 12, 2014

testée sous contrôle dermatologique : cette texture légère et non grasse est rapidement absorbée, laissant la peau souple et fraîche.

Hypoallergène. Sans parfum. Sans paraben.
Non comédogène.
Résistante à l'eau.

May 11, 2014

Purchased this to use while on vacation! Love the light fluid texture and it was not greasy feeling on my face! I will purchase this again for when I travel to sunny destinations!

jayvelyn926 added a new review for