La Roche Posay Effaclar Ai Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

August 28, 2016

A great product for people with sensitive AND oily skin. It's delicate and apply smoothly. Price is a bit high, but there is some packages that makes it a good value.

January 19, 2016

C'est un produit génial. Ayant une peau sensible et sec et quand je met ça, ma peau me fait du bien. C'est frais et il me reste pas gras sur ma peau.

May 01, 2015

This stuff is amazing. My skin has never looked better. Leaves my skin soft and clean. Its worth the price. A little goes a long way.

March 28, 2015

i read about it online so I tried la roche posay effaclar ai for few months hoping to get rid of my drak spots but it didn't worked for my skin.. i was also hoping that it would help clear out my acne but it didn't really clear out. though it dries up the acne a bit.

January 07, 2015

My daughter used this for her skin troubles (acne) and absolutely loved it. It was fast effective and did not dry out her skin or cause irritation, the best product we have found so far on the market.

November 24, 2014

This cleanser is a miracle for oily skin. I use it with my Clarisonic and can really see a difference. My skin is less oily and less prone to breakouts.

Updated On: November 24, 2014

Sorry! review was meant for Effaclar Gel...

June 24, 2014

I couldn't live without it. I use it daily, morning and nights and my skin look rejuvenated! No more redness, dark spots are fading. Love love love

March 25, 2014

This product was somewhat effective--during the first month, I used it about 10 times, applying cream on only a few pimples at a time. The next day, they were visibly diminished and were not sore to the touch. However, it began to lose its effectivity, and it no longer does anything now. It was very effective in the beginning, and I recommend you to try it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products