La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Indications:Oily skin made fragile by over-drying skincare.Properties:Eliminates impurities without attacking the skin:Soap-freeMousse texture enriched with gentle skin soluble agents.Cleanses the epidermis:Zinc PCA, antibacterial and sebo-regulating active ingredient.Soothes and restores cutaneous comfort: Alpha-bisabolol.Fragrance free.Results:Cleansed and purified, the skin is supple and comfortable, without any pulling sensation.Dosage:Apply mousse to wet face. Rinse thoroughly and dry delicately.

July 15, 2016

when i first came across this brand i was a little hesitant to try them as they are a bit pricey but OMG this is my holy grail of all face cleansers i cannot believe the change in skin and how fast this product works the texture is soo creamy and so soft on the face you only need a small amount of this product best skin care products on the market!!!!!

October 22, 2014

I have sensitive problem skin and have tried way too many cleansers to even mention. This was the first cleanser that I was thoroughly satisfied with. It foams great, isn't harsh or damaging and leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and not dried out. I absolutely love this cleanser.

October 21, 2013

This is a great everyday cleanser for anyone dealing with adult acne. While it may be a little more expensive than other brands, it is totally worth it as it doesn't dry out your skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.

July 10, 2013

What a fantastic cleanser! It comes out of the tube crystal clear (nice to know it doesn't have dyes or colours added to it!) and foams up when you rub it with water. I found that it took my makeup off with ease, and left my face feeling smooth and soft. I didn't find that it irritated my eyes when being close to them... a lot of others do! Will definitely buy this again.

January 31, 2013

I only used a 50ml of this face wash, but it still lasted me a couple weeks. I do have some acne, but I also have dry skin, and this dried my skin even more and made it really tight and uncomfortable. I could not use it every day because it was that drying. I did not notice any less acne after using this for a while. I did feel it cleaned my skin quite well though.

I usually like things from this company, but this cleanser just wasn't for me.

February 13, 2010

The BEST face wash EVER! I had really bad acne and i couldn't fin ANYTHING that worked on my face. I tried pro active(my face was too sensitive) and almost everything else out there. I LOVE roche-posay because they have so many different face products to choose from. they have different types of each facial treatment fordifferent types if skin. I use La roche-posay effaclar because i have oily skin and it is the softest facewash i have EVER used. It works like magic and my face feels fresh through out the whole day. It really helps control oily shin. I really do recomend using the face lotion as well as the face wash(they are both under effaclar). It is just AMAZINg and you can find it in just about any drug store. It is VERY expensive but it is deffinitaly worth it! you can google( la roche posay effaclar) and it will tell you everything you need to know about it

June 01, 2009

my face was allergy from some cleanser .. so i got some blemish.. i found this by some people's recommendation .. so i decide to have it!! and its really work !! i love it so much !! now my face is getting better like before ^^

September 22, 2007

The Effaclar line by La Roche-Posay targets oily and acne prone skin. This cleanser is supposed to help mattify the skin after cleansing. Though it does do just that for the first hour, I find it to be a bit too drying, which is pretty bad since nothing ever dries out my overly active sebum producing skin. The cleansing seems to only happen at the surface, it doesn't actually deep cleans into the pores. And worst of all, it leaves the skin feeling like there's a thin plastic film on. I've never felt as strange and uncomfortable after using a cleanser. I love the Roche-Posay body lotion, but this cleanser just didn't work out for me.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs