La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Dermo-soothing deep cleansing foam

La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Dermo-soothing deep cleansing foam Reviews

1 review
Ranked #750 out of 992 in Facial Cleansers

April 20, 2012

An amazing product for people with oily and/or acne prone skin!

I was recommended this product when my skin began to get rather dry last summer and I was worried that my Vichy Normaderm was drying out my skin.
    It turns out that it was just a combination of everything, but even still, I'm glad it happened so that I could find out about Effaclar!
    This was a great alternative as it cleanses and soothes oily skin that has been weakened by drying skin care products.
    I now alternate it with my Normaderm on days when my skin feels a little bit dry.
    I also keep a can of it in my shower because it makes a great face wash for the shower :)
    You just shake it up, press the nozzle and a rich foam comes out. No need to lather! Just gently rub it in a circular motion on your face and then rinse it off :)
    It has an ultra-soft texture and cleanses the skin without any aggravation.
    It leaves your skin feeling fresh, radiant, and comfortable :)
    I love this product so much that I might have continued to use it exclusively, but It runs out a lot faster than the Vichy, so that's why I choose to rotate.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein