Good

La Roche Posay exfoliating scrub Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 217 in Facial Exfoliators

June 25, 2016

Excellent product especially if you have sensitive skin. The beads in this scrub are smaller and softer than your traditional scrubs to prevent any breakouts or irritation and there is also La Roche Posay Thermal Water in the product to help soothe and nourish the skin while exfoliating.
I was very happy with the feel of my skin after I use this product. I had a few dry, flaky patches of skin around the corners of my nose and after two back-to-back uses of this product it was good as new. All the dead cells were off my face and it felt brand new.
The tube is quite small and it can seem pricey for the amount you are getting but it IS only recommended to only exfoliate once, maybe twice a week depending on how oily you are so one purchase should last quite a long time. If you are extremely intolerant to exfoliating I can almost guarantee this product will work for you.

June 24, 2014

I've been struggling with acne since I was a teen (I'm now 35) but since I've been using la Roche pose my skin is clear, looks younger and zits are gone! It did miracles for me

September 03, 2013

My skin is so smooth after exfoliation with that product. I just love it !

February 01, 2012

I can't tell you good my face felt after using La Roche Posay Physiological Ultra Fine Scrub. It is so fine and gentle that you could use it every day if you wanted. I have extremely sensitive skin and suffer from psoriasis and have tried every brand out there. Nothing compares to this one! I've had nothing but a positive experience with it and will continue using their line of facial and body care.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?