Good

La Roche Posay exfoliating scrub Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 240 in Facial Exfoliators

January 24, 2017

J'ai reçu en cadeau de mon mari l'exfoliant de Laroche posay de mon mari.....je ne connaissais pas la marque mais je suis vraiment contente du produit il est très délicat et je sens que ma peau est nettoyée en profondeur il est totalement efficace pour un emploi quotidien car il est très doux, j'adore et je le suggère fortement

June 25, 2016

Excellent product especially if you have sensitive skin. The beads in this scrub are smaller and softer than your traditional scrubs to prevent any breakouts or irritation and there is also La Roche Posay Thermal Water in the product to help soothe and nourish the skin while exfoliating.
    I was very happy with the feel of my skin after I use this product. I had a few dry, flaky patches of skin around the corners of my nose and after two back-to-back uses of this product it was good as new. All the dead cells were off my face and it felt brand new.
    The tube is quite small and it can seem pricey for the amount you are getting but it IS only recommended to only exfoliate once, maybe twice a week depending on how oily you are so one purchase should last quite a long time. If you are extremely intolerant to exfoliating I can almost guarantee this product will work for you.

June 24, 2014

I've been struggling with acne since I was a teen (I'm now 35) but since I've been using la Roche pose my skin is clear, looks younger and zits are gone! It did miracles for me

September 03, 2013

My skin is so smooth after exfoliation with that product. I just love it !

February 01, 2012

I can't tell you good my face felt after using La Roche Posay Physiological Ultra Fine Scrub. It is so fine and gentle that you could use it every day if you wanted. I have extremely sensitive skin and suffer from psoriasis and have tried every brand out there. Nothing compares to this one! I've had nothing but a positive experience with it and will continue using their line of facial and body care.