La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Light
Good

La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Light Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 1163 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 17, 2017

It is my favorite summer moisturizer! I used it every morning after washing my face. It makes my skin feel and look amazing. It is my holy grail summer day moisturizer.

January 09, 2017

This day cream is not cheap, but it is worth every penny. I hate the feeling that most product leaves on my skin, but this one is so light that I forget about it the second I apply it. The smell is subtle and it works great. I adore La Roche Posay and find their products very effective and love that they have something for everything (dry skin, oily skin, acne prone, rosacea, sensitive...).

September 03, 2016

This La Roche Posay Face Cream is just perfect. I give it a 10 outta 10 for sure

It is a daily cream for your face and neck. For all skin types, but especially for anyone with sensitive complexion. It is a 24Hr Intensive Rehydrating Care Pro Radiance. It brightens and smooths your face and neck while providing 24 hour moisure without any heaviness. It doesn't make your face shiny within the hour either. As it does not contain any SPF, apply a minmum 15 SPF over top of this cream for your day routine. At night, unless your using anti wrinkle treatment etc or a night cream, apply at night as well after washing. It keeps your face plump and vital and fresh and new feeling and looking. I love this product.