La Roche-Posay Hydreane Riche

La Roche-Posay Hydreane Riche Reviews

Ranked #983 out of 1164 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 06, 2016

This moisturizer is very moisturizing without feeling very heavy on my skin. I use this all the time during dry winter months and it does a great job of keeping my skin from getting dry.

May 16, 2008

Along with purchasing the Cleansing Milk it was suggested that I purchase the Hydreane moisturizing cream. Again I was I bit skeptical because the lady at the desk told me she uses it all the time and keeps it in her makeup bag, yet I noticed the big NEW sticker on the box. Either way I decided to buy it, and dont regret it at all. This stuff is amazing! It is probably one of the best moisturizers I have ever purchased. Its very light and doesn't clog your pours at all. It's also amazing at holding makeup on. I am a little ashamed to admit that I tend to wear alot of makeup, the good thing with this moisturizer is it's amazing at holding all the makeup on. Not only that I can really tell a difference when applying under eye consealor. Usually it gets very cakey and chunky, but since i've started using this stuff i find it seperates and blends 10x better. :)
    Again, highly recomend this stuff. I was so impressed by the results after 3 days that i went out and purchased the hydrating toner and the hydrating foaming cleanser. SO excited to use them, i will update you guys with results.

Updated On: May 17, 2008

NOT GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN!!!!