La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 1486 in Body Lotions & Creams

Immediately soothes extremely dry skin. Formulated with natural, healing shea butter (20%), Lipikar Balm provides lasting comfort to severely dry and irritated skin. For children & adults with extremely dry skin. Fragrance-free, paraben-free and urea-free.

For more info, please visit La Roche-Posay.

February 17, 2017

I have been using this cream on my infant since he was just a week old. It is fantastic, non greasy, fast absorbing and little to no scent. The cream kept his skin hydrated and soft. I actually started to use it as well because I liked how it worked and how it felt.

January 16, 2017

Vraiment une excellente crème! Elle a sauvé a peau de ma fille qui faisait de l'eczéma partout sur le corps et se grattait au sang toute les nuits! Quelques applications ont suffit pour que l'on arrête les crèmes médicamentés! Depuis elle se crème 2 fois par jour avec cette crème et fini l'eczéma! Cette crème est onctueuse et elle hydrate la peau en profondeur pendant de longues heures. Je suis sujette moi aussi à l'eczéma sur les main l'hiver et depuis que j'utilise cette crème je n'en ai plus! Vraiment une très belle découverte! Combiné au nettoyant Lipikar syndet, la peau est bien hydraté et moins sujette à l'eczéma.

January 16, 2017

I love this product a lot. My son has eczema and this gives him relief and helps sooth it. Makes him way less itchy and red and helps with roughness of it. It's not overly pricey but even if it were I'd still pay it its very much worth it.

January 05, 2017

I have really bad eczema, and had cortisone creams for ten years, which thins the skin. My doctor told me to try this cream, because it could be good to heal.

I was really impressed. It doesn't burn on eczema patches (which is the case for a lot of other creams), it's really rich and moisturizing. It takes a while to penetrate (on my skin, anyway). I put it after shower and it gets rid of eczema (or dry skin) in one to two weeks (which is all I can ask for, really).

I buy it when it's in sale (one to two times a year, at Shoppers) in the biggest format, and I also have travel sizes.

November 28, 2016

C'est une marque qui coûte plus chère que certains autres produits, mais elle vaut son pesant d'or. J'ai déjà acheté pour réparer des marques que j'avais sur le visage et les lèvres et elles ont disparu. Si ce n'était pas si cher ou si j'avais plus d'argent à dépenser, j'achèterais ces produits régulièrement et non pas seulement en cas d'urgence. J'ai vraiment adoré ce produit auquel je fais entièrement confiance.

November 28, 2016

I bought the Lipikar Baume AP+ anti-itching balm for my son because he has eczema patches all over his body. I found that it works well for him. He's not scratching nearly as much as he did before. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling at all. I especially love that it's paraben-free!

October 17, 2016

Enfin j'ai trouvé une bonne crème pour hydrater ma peau qui est pas mal sèche. Elle hydrate très bien vite absorbé et n'est pas parfumé. Ma peau est bien hydraté et ne pique plus.

September 25, 2016

I would highly recommend this product for anyone with skin irritations or eczema. My daughter had extremely irritated skin and her doctor couldn't help me find a product that worked...until this one! In a matter of days, I noticed a huge difference, in a matter of weeks, her skin was cleared!

September 14, 2016

I love this baume for body and it isn't too expensive.

August 10, 2016

I have bottles of this strewn over the house and my office. A little goes a long way and yes - it DOES reduce the itchiness and scratching! Pricy - YES but so worth every penny.

A 400 ml bottle will last me almost 6 weeks and too me that is 6 weeks with very little flare ups and nicer looking hands and legs (where my eczema shows up most frequently).

You won't regret this purchase at all.