La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lipid-Replenishing Body Milk
Good

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lipid-Replenishing Body Milk Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1097 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Immediately absorbed by dry skin, repairing it deep down. Soothes, restores comfort and suppleness. Indications:Dry to very dry skin (children and adults). Properties:Provides lipids to immediately replenish dry skin, compensate for lipid deficiencies and lastingly repair the cutaneous barrier. Its formula, enriched with Shea Butter (10%) supplies Essential Fatty Acids which help to reconstruct the cutaneous barrier, plus sterols with an anti-irritant and repairing effect. Results:The restored cutaneous barrier resumes its natural protective role. Skin is nourished and protected and feels supple and soft again.Dosage:Apply once or twice a day or more if necessary, preferably after washing, to completely dry skin.

February 08, 2016

I first received this product as a tester, and was using it on my face, for which I found it too heavy (for good reason, since that's NOT what it's supposed to be used for).

Then I tried it on my body in really dry areas, and it worked better than any other body lotion I've ever tried. I got it in the big pump bottle, which lasts forever, especially when you use it the way I do.

I put this on my "problem" areas, including the rough parts of my feet, and in one application your skin feels instantly softer. With regular use, your problem dry areas improve drastically. I can't see myself ever switching it out for another product - it just works too well!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation