Good

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream Reviews

Ranked #270 out of 299 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Indications: Severe dryness.Irritated hands. Properties: Thanks to its moisturizing and repairing components, this cream restores the hydrolipidic protective film and leaves the skin supple and soft. Its formula provides a light, non-greasy film that permeates the skin for a greater comfort.Water resistant, it protects the skin from daily environmental stress factors.

June 24, 2016

I suffer from eczema so I wanted to try different products to see what works best this cream has definitely made my hands softer and my flare ups have improved I only wish it came in a bigger bottle!!

March 17, 2016

This cream is just amazing. The cream is not greasy and works just great. I always have a container in my car and purse also at home. Available at Shoppers which is close to home is the top of the cake for me :)

January 26, 2015

Got this as a gift with purchase with the cereal up. Best hand cream that I have used during the winter months. Not greasy