• La Roche Posay Nutritic Intense Riche face cream
  • La Roche Posay Nutritic Intense Riche face cream

La Roche Posay Nutritic Intense Riche face cream Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 1166 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 12, 2016

This cream has absolutely saved my face when I was dealing with extremely dry skin. I noticed an immediate suppleness and richness from the cream, I will definitely keep this one on hand, especially in the winter months!

May 18, 2016

Although expensive, this is an overall great moisturizer. I use it after I shower and after washing my face. I frequently apply makeup soon after, and it doesn't cause a greasy look of any sort.

April 27, 2016

very calming and moisturising. Easily absorbed with no greasy sensation. Results can be noticed after few days. My skin seems more resistant to air and pollution

March 04, 2016

I have extremely dry, dehydrated skin, and this is the best moisturizer I've EVER tried. I like moisturizers to be thick (because it feels like it's actually doing something on my dry skin). And this is thick... but not greasy at all, dries to a matte finish, absorbs well, is unfragranced, and is ideal for my dry skin! Only downside is that it's on the more expensive side ($39 at Shoppers Drug Mart - but still a great deal compared to any face cream you'd buy at Sephora or Holt Renfrew) and never goes on sale - but worth it for my holy grail moisturizer, especially in the winter time. I've been using this for a few years and can't stop repurchasing this stuff. I can't recommend it enough!!!

February 29, 2016

One of my new favourites! No parabens, not greasy but very moisturizing. I use it at night and wake up with such smooth, hydrated skin. And the scent....not sure what it is, maybe jasmine or orange, but just fantastic scent that I love and can't get enough of. It is expensive though, $45, but I try to buy it on sale.

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies