La Roche Posay Nutritic Intense Riche face cream

La Roche Posay Nutritic Intense Riche face cream Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 12, 2016

This cream has absolutely saved my face when I was dealing with extremely dry skin. I noticed an immediate suppleness and richness from the cream, I will definitely keep this one on hand, especially in the winter months!

May 18, 2016

Although expensive, this is an overall great moisturizer. I use it after I shower and after washing my face. I frequently apply makeup soon after, and it doesn't cause a greasy look of any sort.

March 04, 2016

I have extremely dry, dehydrated skin, and this is the best moisturizer I've EVER tried. I like moisturizers to be thick (because it feels like it's actually doing something on my dry skin). And this is thick... but not greasy at all, dries to a matte finish, absorbs well, is unfragranced, and is ideal for my dry skin! Only downside is that it's on the more expensive side ($39 at Shoppers Drug Mart - but still a great deal compared to any face cream you'd buy at Sephora or Holt Renfrew) and never goes on sale - but worth it for my holy grail moisturizer, especially in the winter time. I've been using this for a few years and can't stop repurchasing this stuff. I can't recommend it enough!!!

February 29, 2016

One of my new favourites! No parabens, not greasy but very moisturizing. I use it at night and wake up with such smooth, hydrated skin. And the scent....not sure what it is, maybe jasmine or orange, but just fantastic scent that I love and can't get enough of. It is expensive though, $45, but I try to buy it on sale.