Amazing

La Roche Posay Nutritic Lip Reviews

1 review
Ranked #726 out of 814 in Lip Balm

La Roche Posay's Nutritic formula is for dry to very dry skin that experiences frequent tightness, sensitivity, rigidity and surface roughness. Now there's a Nutrictic especially for your lips!Ultra-fine emulsion texture absorbs immediately into the skin. Biolipids rebuild the skin's natural barrier.Results:After each application the biolipids help strengthen the skin's natural barrier. Water is retained within tissues, resulting in soft, supple lips. Protected from external aggressors, the cutaneous surface is strengthened.Apply morning and night.

March 25, 2014

After having kids my skin became very sensitive and reactive. I could no longer use my usual brands, nor any other store bought lip balm I tried. They all gave me small itchy, burning red bumps on my lips. I saw this lip balm and out of desperation, I gave it a try. No reaction! Finally, my lips were no longer tight, itchy, and dry. What a miracle! It comes in a stick form and cream form, I have both but prefer the stick much better. This cost much more than the average lip balm/chapstick but it seems to be higher quality. It is smooth, scentless, and very moisturizing. My only go to from now on!

smontero84 earned the Beauty Expert badge

Losing weight tips

10 FUN THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW

mrs_biss added a new review for
    OPI Nail Polish