La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #1136 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

Indications:Essential care for sensitive skin. Soothes skin temporarily irritated by external factors (sun, dermatological treatments) and helps to prevent skin aging.For adults and babies.Properties:Strict formulation code to minimize the risk of intolerance. The unique combination of mineral salts and trace elements, including Selenium, gives Roche-Posay thermal spring water anti-oxidant, anti-irritant, soothing and softening properties which have been scientifically proven.Results:The micro-droplets penetrate the skin immediately for instant, intense relief.Dosage:Spray then leave to absorb for 2-3 minutes. Gently blot excess.

August 14, 2016

I always buy the Evian water but the store I went to was out of it,and I decided to try the LA ROCHE- POSAY one. I did not see much of a difference between the two. This one seemed to have something in it that gave it a mild scent, and stung my face for a short time. I think I will stick to the Evian water.

June 06, 2016

I haven't seen this product here in Canada, but I would buy it again. I was use to Evian water in this type of product. As usual, La Roche-Possay came with something of high quality. Worth giving a try.

June 11, 2015

I remember being skeptical when I first heard of thermal water sprays becoming popular in the beauty community- I just didn't understood the point. However, while trying to find something to help soothe my eczema, this product was recommended to me, and it really does help ease the itchiness. I find this product especially helpful in the summer, not only for soothing, but also to keep my skin feeling refreshed.