La Senza Body Kiss Swirl Cream

La Senza Body Kiss Swirl Cream Reviews

Ranked #1103 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 21, 2015

La Senza Body Kiss Swirl Cream;

I actually like the la senza body kiss swirl cream.
Great scenting cream!
Great slight sparkle and shimmer to the body lotion.

Great price; great price to give for an additional bonus gift!
Never have enough lotions :)

great price, great scent, great moisturizer.

Always end p picking something up at check otu at la senza

March 03, 2015

Smells so good and edible. Has a good amount of sparkles for me and isn't the most nourishing lotion body does pretty well for las senza lotion. Only suggest it for a date or night out.

1.5/5

March 28, 2011

Im a HUGE fan of scents and look forward to buying the newest products that these beauty stores offer. La Senza had a promotional sale on a new line called 'Body Kiss'. One of my fav smells would be coconut so I purchased the indulgent swirl cream, shower gel and spray after only sampling the spray.

I had an event that evening that I was attending so after I showered I excited to use my new product. I was very disappointed with the product and even more disappointed with myself for assuming that more or less, the cream and shower gel would smell similar to the spray. It was very difficult to pick out the scent of coconut vs. the smell of old musky perfume. I kept telling myself that the smell wasn't as bad as I was making it out to be but after 15 mins, it was unbearable. I jumped back into the shower and washed it off ironically with the shower gel purchased with the cream.

Wouldn't suggest to fam/friends.........Sticking with products of the past!!

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!