LA SENZA BRAS Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 78 in Lingerie

January 26, 2017

All of my bras are Lasenza. They have so much variety and options for every type :) I love the fit and the way it makes me feel. They are extremely comfortable! Sometimes they have massive sales and you can pick up several for cheap. That's when I buy mine.

January 15, 2017

My go to for bras! While they're a little pricey they hold up over time! So many cute designs and colours. I order from them every few months.they have good sales too.

January 03, 2017

I never thought about ordering these online (until I browsed some reviews here)!! I did by 8 for 30$ panties, and while I was doing so I came across a sale bin for $6 bras. well, I bought one to see how it would go-- and now Im mad I didn't buy a whole bunch!!! They are just as good as the $40 ones!

December 02, 2016

I just ordered a bunch of bras from la senza online with their Christmas special. I got 8 bras for 80.00. They are amazing and the have great support and perfect padding for whatever look you are trying to achieve. These bras will last forever. Well not forever but a really long time. As with all lingerie (avoid dryer at all costs) dryers ruin and misshapen bras and underwear. I love how the bras are all unique and fun. Very sexy and I love that there is so much selection. It is an amazing store too. They have everything in there from sleep wear, robes etc. Great for gift ideas too if you know the sizes of people you are buying for and are close to them. I wouldn't buy a bra for a secret santa person or an acquaintance. A friend or girlfriend or your mom though.

December 02, 2016

So, I bought my first bra 4 years ago and I can not stop. You can find your model for you. Good view after laundry. Very comfortable and gentle for skin.

October 01, 2016

I've purchased many La Senza Bras. I love the choice of styles! I feel like a kid in a candy store when I first walk in. Unfortunately, I have to try every bra on because the sizing seems to be different from bra to bra. It can get a bit tiresome. I've been fitted twice by La Senza employees and they both came up with crazy numbers (one was D and the other told me they didn't sell bras big enough for me... since I sometimes have a hard time filling out a B, I was confused!)They have pretty good sales and since I love the styles and colours, I will keep purchasing.

October 01, 2016

They make beautiful products but sometimes the Bras are off. II think when you shop for a bra, you gotta try them first or else you will be disappointed that they don't fit well. Maybe it was just me making these shopping mistakes. It all depends on what kind of bra you got your eye on. Like I said they have nice styles but I just wish they expand their sizing to plus sizes.

September 15, 2016

While I think that La Senza makes beautiful bras, I find that their sizing leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm a petite person and I wear anywhere from a 34A to a 36B, depending on the bra. I find that they always size me incorrectly and I have to guess for myself. That in and of itself wouldn't bother me so much, but the sizes seem to vary A LOT per bra, so I can be there for a long time trying to find the right fit. Often times, I never really do.

I find that their band sizes are incredibly tight, especially as I have a sensitive ribcage. I have a tendency to go up a band size, which makes things more difficult when finding the right cup size. If you're on the larger end of the bra spectrum, La Senza doesn't really cater to you as most bras don't go past a 38D, very occasionally a DD.

The other thing that bothers me is that they have very few bras that are unpadded (ie. no pushup) as well as very little to no selection in the way of wire-free bras. Sometimes I just want something super comfy, but they don't really have anything like that, at least not on a regular basis.

The price can be fairly high unless you hit up a sale. They often have 2 for 1, or buy 1 get 1 half off sales every season, which is much easier on the wallet.

September 15, 2016

One of the only places I ever buy bras from, great deals, great styles and very comfortable. They also last a long time and don't fall apart when washed.

May 30, 2016

I really like these bras! I have bought many bras from La Senza, and I will probably buy some more soon. They have so many different styles and colors, so it will suit everyone who needs a new bra. They often have very good deals, so either sign up to their newsletter, or check them out when you are at the mall!

Kraft Handi Snacks