La Senza Cotton Spandex Bra

La Senza Cotton Spandex Bra Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 76 in Lingerie

March 30, 2015

Pretty much all my bras are from la senza. I love the cotton bras. They last long. My cousin from the states always gets her bras from la senza too, whenever she comes up. During winter and summer sale they go for $6.99.

January 28, 2015

LA SENZA is always a good place to get bras and underwear cause their cheap and have deals! This bra is comfortable

January 28, 2015

bought one for xmas and the sales girl gave me my measurements but by the darn the ladies just don't want to stay in place. not impressed with this product at all and find ones from Walmart do the trick with one big price tag

July 12, 2012

Definatly worth the investment, Very comfy and very soft:)

November 29, 2007

I become a big fan of La Senza Bras. Who compare with Victoria's Secret...? No comparison, La Senza is outstanding and so much better.
Vicitoria's Secret Bras are no so comfortable, and the fabrics are not the softer, they just sale very well using gorgeous Models who shows everything perfect.
La Senza Bras shape just PERFECT. The fabric is SOOOFFFFTTT, heavenly.
I started my collection of La Senza Bras with the So Free Balconette. I follow with the Sport Bras, i have The Maximum Support Seamless and Rock Your Workout Bra -Best sport Bras ever: great cleavage, excelent support and very fashonable shape / color, i bought my first bras at full price, then i got more colors on sale, WOW !
Now, my last find are the cotton bra. I got them on sale for $13.00 each, well, again i am stunned. The fabric blend Cotton/Spandex is just PERFECT, the shape is gorgeous, 100 % comfortable without compromising the shape, the design is very classy, chic, sassy, high quality. I am really impressed. Well i bought the printed bra on the picture and also the plain color bras, for this price, i got every color, what a steal !
NOTE: Bras are underwire bras. I don't like the wire. I removed the wire using a scissor to cut carefully a little hole at the end where the wire is, just pull the wire out, and voile ! i always get the perfect underwire bra without the annoying pocking of the wire. It doesn't change the shape of the bra, no lack of shaping properties, just add more comfort. This is just a tip.
I