La Senza Ohh La Lace No-Show Thong Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 76 in Lingerie

September 22, 2015

I have a few of these thongs from La Senza and they always make me feel so girly when I wear them. They are comfy too and come in cute colours.

April 08, 2015

I love these under wears. they fit very comfortably and looks very pretty. the lace ravels easily but they are still great undies. the price is really wort it.

April 08, 2015

These are pretty nice, but they don't last a super long time. Washing really wears on the lace. They go on sale pretty often for good prices.

March 30, 2015

Many colours to choose from. I bought them when there was a sale 10 for $30, and back then on the bottom of the receipt la senza would have a $10 off on purchases of $40 or more. Anyways they fit comfortably, when washed, fuzzy balls build up on the lace.

September 26, 2014

I really love these underwear! I have SO many pairs of them and they are definitely my favourite go-to comfy panties! The ONLY downfall I have with these is that they may only last about 1-2 years or so due to the catching/piling of the lace over time. I was in cold water and separate from anything to catch on and they still have gotten bad over time. Overall though, still great and I will definitely buy more.

November 04, 2010

Love these! The lace band is so comfy, no tangling or twisting or digging in to your hips, plus they are pretty and come in so many great colors. A couple of mine did get ruined in the wash (that'll teach me for letting the bf do laundry, thought was nice but the results not so much), so guess I'm going shopping again!

October 28, 2009

These are great! Just like Hanky Panky, they are one size fits all and sexy to boot! They come in a range of colours and at $12.50 each are a good buy. I have seen deals for 3 for $25 as well. I got a free sample from La Senza PR and will be buying more of these!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS