La Senza Spirit Workout Panties

La Senza Spirit Workout Panties Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

Get these great briefs at the best price possible. BUY IT NOW WHILE STOCKS LAST!

April 24, 2012

I LOVE the variety of colours they come in; lots of candy colours!! These are super comfy and and are great for working out (no VPL and antibacterial strip) but I would only buy them on sale.

January 25, 2007

I bought these when I was at La Senza. Before then, I never owned any work out underwear. I must say, these are really comfortable! I bought the seamless hipster and Cool-max brief ones. and they feel really smooth against the skin. The prices was good too, for underwear on sale!

January 05, 2007

I bought these on sale for $5.50 each. They are ultra smooth seamless type underwear with an antibacterial strip for those heavy workouts. Sounds gross but I'm sure it's a good idea. They come in a few cute colors and are very similar to some pricy Calvin Klein ones I was eyeing at the boutique a week ago. They are very comfortable and don't create any VPL so it's all good.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play