La Senza Spirit Workout Panties

La Senza Spirit Workout Panties Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 137 in Athletic Wear

Get these great briefs at the best price possible. BUY IT NOW WHILE STOCKS LAST!

April 24, 2012

I LOVE the variety of colours they come in; lots of candy colours!! These are super comfy and and are great for working out (no VPL and antibacterial strip) but I would only buy them on sale.

January 25, 2007

I bought these when I was at La Senza. Before then, I never owned any work out underwear. I must say, these are really comfortable! I bought the seamless hipster and Cool-max brief ones. and they feel really smooth against the skin. The prices was good too, for underwear on sale!

January 05, 2007

I bought these on sale for $5.50 each. They are ultra smooth seamless type underwear with an antibacterial strip for those heavy workouts. Sounds gross but I'm sure it's a good idea. They come in a few cute colors and are very similar to some pricy Calvin Klein ones I was eyeing at the boutique a week ago. They are very comfortable and don't create any VPL so it's all good.

Frustrated

Samples coupons

Natural health

Binge worthy

StaceyBuhr has posted in the forum topic
    lipsticks