La Senza Underwear Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 79 in Lingerie

Don't wait, get this high quality item today!

May 22, 2016

I always seem to be lucky at La Senza outlet in Oshawa, as I always seem to find their underwear on sale. I always stock up on so many different designs and colors. Their underwear are comfy and I always feel good when wearing them.

January 21, 2016

While La Senza offers a huge variety of sizes, cute styles and colours, I do find their underwear a little bit pricey. I only purchase from La Senza when they have a sale.

July 10, 2015

I love La Senza underwear! Amazing quality and soo comfortable! I love to go when its on sale and stock up on as many as I can!

July 03, 2015

great price ! you can always get these on sale. so comfy with a very wide selection of colors and styles!!!

July 03, 2015

I really like this underwear, they always have a good sale going on so I like to stock up. There's so many pretty designs and colours to choose from.

July 03, 2015

I only wear la senza underwear, they are comfy and great colours! I wish they were a bit cheaper though...price seems to go up every time I go.

April 08, 2015

I love love love La Senza panties! They have everything from cute to sexy. They often have good sales and paired with the VIP members discount you can get a bunch for a decent amount of money. With proper care (hand washing) they last a long time too.

April 08, 2015

I only get these from the warehouse stores because of the high prices. I like that they have such a wide variety of styles, and they are very flattering.

March 07, 2015

I love la senza. i go to they wear house sale and get lots of stuff on sale. their have some very stylish under wear in many different styles and shapes.

September 13, 2013

Love La Senza panties. They last for a long time. I buy them when there on sale like 7 for $28 or 10 for $30. I use my prestige card & other coupons.