Lacoste Joy of Pink
Good

Lacoste Joy of Pink Reviews

Ranked #834 out of 1216 in Perfume

May 11, 2016

I love this perfume, although it doesn't seem to be a crowd pleaser. Curaçao and grapefruit really take center stage in this juicy, sparkling, youthful fragrance when it's first applied, and the dry down is citrusy floral (grapefruit and peony). I love this scent for hot, humid days, it lasts hours on me (and hardly anything does), has decent silage and it makes me feel happy and energized every time I use it. I'd test it out before buying though, the two males I purchased it with both found it kind of unpleasant, although they couldn't pinpoint why, and my female friend thought the scent was nice enough but she found it a little loud, so it might be one to pass up if you're sensitive to stronger scents.

August 13, 2014

I love love love this perfume. It's a light citrus-y scent that takes me to a tropical island. Everytime I wear this perfume I picture a tropical climate with palm trees - It's a very summery and fun fragrance. It sets to a grapefruit / floral scent on my skin. I have been using this for years - and will continue to use it. It doesn't last tooo too long on my skin but I have yet to find a perfume that does. I recommend this and will continue to repurchase! :)

December 21, 2011

I got a free sample of this scent in the mail through a freebie site online. Ive worn it now for two days and i cannot GET ENOUGH of the smell!!!! I think it has got to be up there on my FAV list now!! Ive smelt a few Lacoste scents in the past and found them way too sweet for my liking...this one is the complete opposite. Its very light and fresh, I can see it as a great summer perfume! Also, its staying power is awesome! I still smell it at night after wearing it all day :)