Good

LaCoupe Orgnx Coconut and Macadamia Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 2237 in Hair Care

February 01, 2017

A very nice drugstore shampoo . it is soap free so it doesnot lather but cleans my scalp well thats what i love about it. as i m pregnant i get lazy to wash my hair sometimes.... but this shampoo does a good job in cleaning my scalp. it doesnot smell very good my husband doesnot like the smell of this shampoo bt i dont care because it works well for me. the conditioner is not very thick it has the same consistency as the shampoo is. so u have to use more quantity of this conditioner to get proper hydration .

September 22, 2016

Got it at costco so the price is great. Leaves my hair feeling healthy without being weighed down. No unhealthy ingredients so I feel comfortable using it.

March 29, 2016

I bought the duo pack from Costco for 16 something dollars I believe. It's worth the price because the shampoo and conditioner are 1L. I did some research about this product before I purchased it and some people liked it whereas some didn't. But I like it, I think the product has worked for me. I read that some people had issues with its lather but I think it lathers pretty decently, especially since it is a sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoo!

With that being said, they smell amazing!!!! I can't stop smelling my hair because of how good it smells. My hair and scalp feel clean and healthy