LaCoupe ORGNX Coconut Macadamia Oil Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #438 out of 937 in Shampoo

July 18, 2016

Mes cheveux sentent bon, ils sont doux et brillant, mais... Je dois mettre beaucoup de savon afin que tout mes cheveux soient lavés. Il m'est arrivé à quelques reprises d'avoir des mèches de cheveux non lavés et en apparences grasses. Depuis, je mets le double de savon et je m'assure que j'en ai mis partout, cela me prend donc un peu plus de temps laver mes cheveux qu'avec un autre shampoing, mais je dois quand même dire que mes cheveux sont beaux.

June 06, 2016

The smell is Devine. It makes ur hair smoothly and manage it well. The lather is great in the shower. Excited for the conditionerror. Not oily on ur scalp. Can use it every other day.

June 06, 2016

This stuff is AMAZING. I use it for my hair to make it smooth and soft. It makes my hair smell unreal amd feel so healthy and happy. You can get big 1 l bottles for around 15 to 20 dollars at costco. I always make sure to stock up on this stuff. Have hair that smells like Hawaii with out even being there.

April 26, 2016

i honestly love this product. i bought it at costco 2 big bottles on sale for 12 dollars. it smells amazzing! and my hair feels and looks great after using it not to mention smells great!

1.5/5

April 10, 2016

As well saw this product at Costco, I love coconut and read the the amazing description of the product. Not worth the money. Shampoo doesn't lather, conditioner too heavy! It DOES NOT have a light fragrance, actually quite offensive. Sorry would never purchase this product again. Am not sure if even would give to anyone.

December 06, 2015

This product comes in a package with the conditioner at costco. I decided to give it a shot because I have use macadamia oils in the past and wanted to give them a second shot. I have fine, thin hair. When I first used the product I felt that it did not lather well. Now, every time I use it, I wash my hair twice in order to feel clean. I found that the conditioner was too heavy so I gave it away. I don't like the feeling this shampoo leaves once my hair is dry. I wouldn't suggest that people with fine hair use this product.

November 25, 2014

I simply LOVE this shampoo and conditioner : it saved my hair, it smells SOOOOO good (a delicate smell) and the smell really last on your hair for days. I want to marry this shampoo and this conditioner ^_^ #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest