Lactantia Unsalted Butter
Good

Lactantia Unsalted Butter Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 05, 2016

THIS is a great quality butter and is really good for baking with. It is usually the least expensive of all the butters and has amazing creamy
taste. It is definitely my go to butter for all my recipes.

April 30, 2016

This is the only butter we purchase. It's a great whipped churned taste. The no salt is something we are very conscientious about, there is so much salt in food I don't want it in my butter. I use only unsalted for all my baking as well. Best brand!

0.5/5

March 03, 2016

I actually bought this without meaning to. I definitely can taste the difference between this and salted butter. I'll have to be more careful in the future because I absolutely did not like it. and I don not like anything unsalted.

March 03, 2016

I love using Lactantia Unsalted Butter when i'm baking cookies,it's creamy and has a very rich flavor and my cookies turn out very moist,i like the fact that it's unsalted because I don't use salt in my cooking,it isn't healthy and you can add your own seasoning to add extra flavor.The price of this is pretty affordable too,I just find margarine seems to make my cookies really hard that's why I switched to this.I would recommend this to everyone.

March 03, 2016

I purchase this product regularly.
I prefer the taste of real butter versus margarine.
The biggest selling factor for me is that it is unsalted.
I use it for cooking and I add my own seasoning.
I don't need the added sodium.

February 29, 2016

The Lactantia Unsalted butter is great for recipes. I recently purchased this to make my baby some pancakes since he is now eating a bit of solids.I love the fact that it's unsalted.

February 29, 2016

I love using this butter in baking, especially when making my buttercream icing. The butter whips up very well, and the texture is so smooth. I usually use unsalted butter for icings when I know that certain people are not particular about the salty flavour icing. Really makes a sweet and creamy icing, yum!

February 29, 2016

J'aime le beurre et non la margarine et c'est celui-ci que j'utilise car il est sans sel et c'est important pour moi qui surveille ma santé et moins de sel veut dire diminution de la tension artérielle et c'est ce que je recherche. De plus, son goût est super bon.

September 22, 2015

As far as butter goes there's definitely nothing wrong with this butter. Usually a reasonable price

September 22, 2015

I purchase Lactantia butter regularly and love it
It tastes great and is great for baking
Every morning I eat an english muffin with Lactancia butter and peanut butter.
It keeps me going through the day with my coffee

jayvelyn926 added a new review for