Lacteeze childrens

Lacteeze childrens Reviews

1 review
Ranked #82 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

July 28, 2015

I am so thankful I found Lacteeze childrens lactase enzyme chewable pills. It was discovered when my youngest was 3 years old that she has a severe lactose intolerance. You only discover then that almost everything we eat has lactose in it. The stand out things like milk and ice cream and cheeses were a given. But store bought baked goods, vitamins, soups, a lot of desserts contain milk. Let me tell you it is not fun to have to be the mom who always says non you can't have this or that to a child that can not understand why not. Watching the unbelievable pain that she went through if she had even the smallest amount of lactose sent me on the search for some relief.
Finding this bright yellow box on the shelf at the pharmacy was heaven sent. I think there was a spot light on it with possibly angels singing a gospel that day as I walked up to the product. These Lacteeze strawberry flavoured chewable pills have saved our lives so to speak. The convenience of just having one or two chewable pills with certain foods to aid the body in digestion the lactose in dairy products. The chewable factor was a hit with me. Trying to get a 3 year old to swallow a pill is not my idea of fun at all. The lacteeze tablets naturally replace the supply of lactase enzyme which allows your body to not become gassy and bloated and many other not so nice symptoms caused by dairy foods. They come in a 100 tablet bottle that can easily go in your purse or sent to school for the office to keep for your child. They are very reasonably priced, roughly $20 a bottle. For anyones children that suffer from lactose intolerant, I highly recommend this product.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products