Lactose free milk Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 51 in Milk & Cream

January 10, 2017

Has helped my lactose intolerance immensely. it tastes as good as fake milk can taste. I use it in all my cooking and my family doesn't even notice. Is very expensive though

July 09, 2016

For me I am in heaven finally a milk I can drink and not irritates my belly to the point of sever pain and knots.
    It lasts longer then reg milk which is great as I can only drink it once a day

July 31, 2015

The Lactose free milk I buy is Natrel 1 %. The taste is great, not to sweet, very similar to regular milk less the discomfort. I have been cooking with it for Lactose intolerants and non intolerants and nobody noticed any difference taste wise.

August 05, 2014

Lactose free milk tastes really great! No tummy aches! Unfortunately the price of the 2L is the same as the 4L pack of regular milk...

April 15, 2014

Daieyland - lactose free milk and whipping cream. It is so so good to eat ice cream and milk without problems. I made a vanilla ice cream for the first time in 7 years. With it for lactose intolerances!!! Enjoy fairy again!

Updated On: April 15, 2014