Lady Dutch High Society Clothing Line

Lady Dutch High Society Clothing Line Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 54 in Tops

February 16, 2016

I own a few Lady Dutch clothing. At first I thought it was a teenager line however I stumbled on their leggings when I was browsing around a store and I loved the quality of them. I then looked at what else they sell and surprisingly their clothes wasn't necessarily targeted towards teenagers, but more for young adults like myself and their qualities are amazing!

July 08, 2008

I have to say that I am really impressed with the Lady Dutch High Society clothing line that has been carried at the Bay for the spring and summer seasons. I discovered this line by accident one day while wandering through the store on my way to the car parked outside at the mall. I liked the fresh and fashion forward look to the pieces in this line. Since then I have bought more than a few tops from the Lady Dutch clothing line. I also enjoy the fact that this is a Canadian line started out of Montreal that is doing so well that it is expanding outside of Canada. Definitely check their stuff out!

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!