Lady Gaga Fame Perfume Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 1213 in Perfume

November 25, 2016

From the advertising to the packaging, this perfume was making a statement. Not unlike Lady Gaga herself, this perfume is bold and really stands out from the crowd. The sweet scent lasts all day and has a unique quality to it that seems to change with your body chemistry.

June 30, 2016

This fragrance is definitely a winner. It smells heavenly. It stays all day and has a bold scent. The packaging is just to die for. It is cheaper than other perfumes.

June 29, 2016

I wasn't sure whether to recommend this or not, because I fall right in the middle. This is far from my favorite scent, but I don't hate it passionately either. In fact, I wear it when I'm out of other perfumes that I prefer. It's a strong floral scent that definitely seems "young", kind of like Juicy Couture stuff (which I dislike). Has good staying power. I haven't gotten any raves about it from my peers, so take that as you will.

June 05, 2016

The fragrance is built on three main accords: dark accord, sensual accord and light accord. The dark accord includes poisonous flower Belladonna and incense, which evolve into the sensual and opulent wave of honey drops, saffron and apricot. A floral veil of Sambac jasmine and tiger orchid embody light and beauty.

February 18, 2016

Amazing perfume, love it! Every time I wear it I am complimented on how nice I smell. It's a pleasant Sweet aroma, it's not overpowering burn your eyes kind of perfume, very classy. Long lasting as well!

February 15, 2016

When I first had a sample of the Lady Gaga Fame perfume, my first impression was that is smells like grapes and the colour purple. I quite liked it. It's not overpoweringly strong but subtle enough that can be worn all day.

February 09, 2016

This is such a great fragrance, for starters the bottle is super cute and I was really surprised when I had seen that the perfume itself was black. The perfume is a nice strong scent, not in a bad way but in a last all day kind of way. I really think it's one of my favourites!

January 25, 2016

My go to perfume! It has a sweet smell and lasts all day! The bottle is really cool and it is the first black liquid I have seen. Even if you are not a fan like I am you should definitely check out this perfume!

January 03, 2016

I don't know what it is but there's something about this scent that is all wrong. At first it was OK but after a minute I had to scrub it off.

December 19, 2015

Love it! This is such a nice perfume, the smell is to die for! It's not a strong overbearing eye watering scent like some can be. I spray a bit on my wrist then most my clothing with it and it lasts all day! I have had so many compliments wearing this perfume, from both men and women!