Lady Mitchum Anti-perspirant (clear gel)

Lady Mitchum Anti-perspirant (clear gel) Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 439 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Antibacterial Odor Protection. Quick-drying gel formula leaves no trace of messy white residue on you or your clothes. Clinically proven to provide maximum protection against wetness and odor all day long. Alcohol-free so it won't sting or irritate skin - even after shaving.

January 08, 2017

This went on feeling quite wet. I work a physical job as a nurse and can't be sweating all over. By part way through my shift I had to change my uniform and put on more of a different brand. It was worse than not wearing any at all

June 20, 2013

I have tried many different clinical antiperspirants and none of them come close to being as effective at Lady Mitchum. The gel does take some getting used to if you are used to a solid or soft solid though. I'm not sure how well it works on wetness as I am not much of a sweater, but I can tell you it keeps the smell at bay. This is one deodorant that you only need to apply once a day and it will actually work all day long.

December 10, 2008

This anti-persperant is the best thing I have tried and I am sticking to it! I love how long it lasts ..and its effectiveness is amazing! The smell of ``shower fresh`` is my favorite. For sensitive types they even have a fragrence free one! Try it and youll see what I mean :)