Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Antiperspirant & Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Nonstop Protection for Your Nonstop Life. Feel fresh and protected all day, all night!

January 29, 2017

I love the effectiveness and ease to apply. I love the price and it is easy to find in stores. The only thing is that is sometimes breaks apart after a lot of use

January 13, 2017

I DON'T LIKE IT CAUSE IT STICK UP UNDER UR ARMS AND IT MESS UP UR CLOTHES WIT WHITE MARKS FROM WHEN YOU USE IT AND I DON'T LIKE WHEN I LIFT UP MY ARMS AND THEIR WHITE MARKS ON MY CLOTHES AND UNDER MY ARMS

December 19, 2016

This one seems a little less effective than the fresh infusions one. It is still very good but does not last as long as the others which is ironic based on the name.

November 20, 2016

When I used this for a day it made my armpits itchy and swell up , when I went to the doctor she said the deodorant had some kind of chemical. DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE SENTIVE ARMPITS . Ripoff

October 23, 2016

Wide variety of awesome smells that people comiment me on. It stays fresh all day. I find it doesn't leave any white marks on my clothing. Inexpensive when bought on sale

September 02, 2016

I have been super dissapointed with this deoderant recently. I used this growing up but when i tried this recently i had to reapply several times everyday that i used this and it still made a sweaty armpits smell like perfume covered sweat Lady speed stick is not a good choice if you actually sweat... Too bad because they have so many awesome scents.

September 02, 2016

I've used Lady Speedstick ALL my life. Actually, I can not use any other deodorant, I can only use the Invisible Non scented stick. but it works well for me, I would recommend it to anyone.

August 09, 2016

This deodorant has a very nice scent and it keeps me dry all day long. You can find it at a very affordable price and sometimes with a special packaging of two. I will buy this deodorant again for sure!

June 14, 2016

I find I have to really a couple times a day but it smelled really nice. It does get on clothing a bit but it's manageable. I buy it all time and it woks for me.

March 27, 2016

Lady speed stick smells soo good. They have so many good fruity smells. Sometimes it overwhelming sweet when it's on so you don't need that much (use 1 swipe)