Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Antiperspirant & Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Nonstop Protection for Your Nonstop Life. Feel fresh and protected all day, all night!

November 20, 2016

When I used this for a day it made my armpits itchy and swell up , when I went to the doctor she said the deodorant had some kind of chemical. DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE SENTIVE ARMPITS . Ripoff

October 23, 2016

Wide variety of awesome smells that people comiment me on. It stays fresh all day. I find it doesn't leave any white marks on my clothing. Inexpensive when bought on sale

September 02, 2016

I have been super dissapointed with this deoderant recently. I used this growing up but when i tried this recently i had to reapply several times everyday that i used this and it still made a sweaty armpits smell like perfume covered sweat Lady speed stick is not a good choice if you actually sweat... Too bad because they have so many awesome scents.

September 02, 2016

I've used Lady Speedstick ALL my life. Actually, I can not use any other deodorant, I can only use the Invisible Non scented stick. but it works well for me, I would recommend it to anyone.

August 09, 2016

This deodorant has a very nice scent and it keeps me dry all day long. You can find it at a very affordable price and sometimes with a special packaging of two. I will buy this deodorant again for sure!

June 14, 2016

I find I have to really a couple times a day but it smelled really nice. It does get on clothing a bit but it's manageable. I buy it all time and it woks for me.

March 27, 2016

Lady speed stick smells soo good. They have so many good fruity smells. Sometimes it overwhelming sweet when it's on so you don't need that much (use 1 swipe)

March 21, 2016

I didn't find there to be anything special about this deodorant. I have tested many over the last few years and this is near the bottom of the list ,it stains my Clothes, which was so annoying, it had a good scent but I always felt the need to reapply, it didn't serve as the best protection for me.

March 21, 2016

I ended up buying this antiperspirant while out shopping one day. I was actually disappointed once I used it the next day. I find that after having it on for a couple hours, my armpits are already wet and have a smell to them. I was really hoping that it would have masked the smell and worked a bit longer since it says 24 hours on the packaging.

February 23, 2016

I usually don't put much thought into the type of scent of deodorant I use but when I tried the Lady Speed Stick I found it really did offer around the clock protection. Now every time I shop I look for this brand. The scents it comes in are good too.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender