Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Gel Anti-perspirant Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Contains ingredients for non-stop odor protection that last all day long. Fresh powder scent gel that continues to work all day long.

February 13, 2016

I have tried several deodorants and there is nothing quite like this. It works well during my heavy workouts and lasts for the entire day. I carry one in reach bag.

January 11, 2016

I only need to apply it once a day and it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed! It is my favourite deodorant!

October 13, 2015

Keeps me smelling fresh for Hours!

May 20, 2015

I loved this antiperspirant!
I used the "Power" one, and it smelled great and was very effective in blocking sweat. Underarms always felt dry , after the immediate application of course (which feels a little funny, but nice!)

February 23, 2015

I wasn't really impressed with this anti-perspirant. I though to give gels a try, and although it does not leave any white marks on your clothing, it also isn't very effective as I had to reapply after about 3 hours. Also, I was not a fan of the smell (too alcoholic) and the feeling when you first put it on. Would not purchase it again.

January 05, 2015

Keeps you smelling fresh all day.

October 27, 2014

Horrible doesnt work was stinky and soaking wet after 1 hrs

August 13, 2014

This deoderant is amazing! This deodarent keeps my under arm odor in control and locks in moisture and ithe price is great! I totally recomend this product

June 15, 2014

It made me always smell good whole day

June 13, 2014

I never have to worry about the smell of BO when I put on my lady speed stick in the morning I'm good all day it keeps me dry and smelling like baby powder thanks speed stick

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care