Lady Speed Stick Clinical Proof Anti-perspirant Reviews

Ranked #323 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Lady Speed Stick Clinical Proof is designed with Triple Defense Technology to protect you night and day. Proven extra effective wetness protection with non-stop odour control to keep you fresh. Skin conditioning formula is dermatologist tested. It goes on dry and provides extra effective protection. The unique formulation leaves a comfortably dry feeling without the messy residue.

June 27, 2016

Good price for that product and leaves your skin dry all day. It smells so good and fresh. It dosent stain your clothes like other brand does. I recommand it for those who has delicate skin

July 12, 2015

Love this deodorant, haven't had great protection since having children but this deodorant works. I don't have any unwanted wet marks in my underarms and I don't fear that halfway through the day my deodorant will wear off and I will have to reapply to avoid smells. This deodorant may be more pricey than your regular strength but it will do twice the job.

June 02, 2015

Works pretty well. Definitely only need one dose a day.

February 09, 2015

I sweat so much since my complete hysterectomy, that I need a heavy duty anti-perspirant. I tried this one and it was okay, but didn't have the lasting power of some that I like better.

February 09, 2015

I have spent upwars of 20 bucks on clinical antiperspirants such as Drysol. This was on sale for $1.99 at the Superstore. I have hyperhydrosis and let me tell you, this works as well as the very expensive pastes you apply to the underarm and it smells nice too. I usually am dripping wet from my underarms down. Not today. This stuff works.

August 05, 2014

Does not work for me at all, probably smell better without it

November 24, 2012

You can't go wrong in my opinion with this one. It's not expensive and i really feel protected when i wear them.

Plus it doesn't leave white residues after applied!