Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Strawberry Splash Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Long lasting odour and wetness protection with no messy residue.

September 02, 2016

Love the smell of this and used this growing up but when i tried this recently i had to reapply several times everyday and i still smelled like sweat..Lady speed stick is not a good choice if you actually sweat... Too bad because they have so many awesome scents.

August 25, 2016

I have been using this deodorant for years! Anytime I buy something else I am always disappointed! This one works really well and lasts all day! The strawberry splash scent is my favourite of the numerous scents i have tried. The only negative I really can find about this product is it often leaves deodorant marks on my clothes and it is hard to rub out once it gets on the material. I wish it was more invisible so I didn't have to worry so much! However over all I think this is a great product!

May 30, 2016

This is the deodorant that I'm using right now I love the scent I apply it on after my shower in the morning and it lasts all day and night it has been very hot outside and the scent is still the same as when I first applied it on in the morning I would recommend this product to anyone it works great

March 13, 2016

Lady speed stick is defiantly my go to deodorant and this is my favorite scent by far. I wear this and there's this overwhelming scent of strawberries which I love and I've actually got compliments on smelling like strawberries. Love this deodorant!

March 09, 2016

This is my go to deodorant. I have ventured to other ones when they are on sale or there is a good deal but I always come back to Lady Speed Stick in strawberry! The protection is amazing and usually lasts all day depending on what activities I am doing. The smell is something else! I love when I randomly get a whiff throughout the day!

February 11, 2016

I love this scent. I do not like anti - persperients /deodorants to be strong and over powering.
It goes on smoothly and you do not need a lot.
The price is great as well.
I love the colour of the packaging. Easy to find in stores.

February 09, 2016

This is nice to use, goes on easy, and good protection. My only fault with it is the fact that I could not detect a smell of strawberry at all.

February 08, 2016

Sweet scent works decently. I have a mini in my purse, great for emergencies

January 29, 2016

Great price but leaves behind white marks, gross artificial sweet strawberry scent and does not protect against wetness.

January 15, 2016

Omg this is my favorite deodorant I buy it all the time I love all the sents but my fave it the strawberries one