Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

December 04, 2016

A great balance of scent, not over the top which is nice. Subtle enough to facilitate perfume without conflict. Good value for size and effectiveness.

September 13, 2016

I've been using this deodorant for years . I love it . I feel protected all day and I don't worry about my deodorant failing me throughout the day . It glides on well and it smells great . The only issue I have is that it can leave white marks on my clothing .

June 27, 2016

Très bon produit. J'achète l'antisudorifique au parfum de melon juteux. Il est totalement invisible sur les aisselles, mais peut laisser des traces sur les vêtements.

March 16, 2016

i will admit i bought this only for the smell (raspberry burst) as i have never been a fan of lady speed stick. but i was pleasantly surprised. i am on meds that cause me to sweat alot and nothing even clinical antipersperants ever worked.this left me dry and smelling amazing.

February 24, 2016

I like this antiperspirant quite a bit. I've noticed that it doesn't leave stains on my clothes which is really good and I also love the scents that they come in.

February 11, 2016

This has been my go-to deodorant brand for years, and I love the scents they have now. It is one of the few brands that "works" and I don't sweat through when working out.

January 28, 2016

I use this stuff because I am brand loyal. Wish someone would come up with a better option. I agree with other reviewers. It breaks easily, leaves white marks and I would like to add that I am concerned with the aluminum in the product. I even notice metallic residue on some of my shirts. Gross!

January 28, 2016

I've always used lady speed stick as it is the best for me. It keeps on easily for 24 hours. The fresh infusion is as good as always for those who like those odors.

January 02, 2016

Lady Speed Stick deodorant is a good deodorant, with fun scents, and works fairly well. It hasn't changed very much in many years...still the same as when I was a teenager. It appeals to young people with it's fruity smells.

August 02, 2015

I don't like this brand as much as the others because this one gives me the most white marks. It also breaks easily, which is really annoying especially if you have a lot left to use. Very nice smelling though.