Lady Speed Stick Invisible Plus in Orchard Blossom

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Plus in Orchard Blossom Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

August 30, 2015

This is one of my go to brands. It has never failed me. I like it because it does not smell to perfumy. Also I can usually get it on sale at Walmart.

August 30, 2015

Smells amazing and works really well, never have to reapply. Keeps me dry all day long.

August 30, 2015

Smells wonderful and works very well.

April 15, 2015

When I see this in stores I will definitely be repurchasing it. I love apple smells and this one just hits it right. I'm usually sensitive to smells so when I find ones that aren't overwhelming I absolutely love them! It lasts the entire day, as well.

September 29, 2014

I really love the scent of this brand and product! I really enjoy lady speed stick and the scent is long lasting throughout the day.

August 09, 2013

This is the only deodorant I will use! I am very active and use it once in the morning and still working by the end of the day!

March 27, 2013

I have trouble with pretty much all deodorant, I break out in a really painful rash under my arms. Lady Speed Stick is the only product I can use that doesn't break me out. The best part is that it works great!! The only down side, is standing the the aisle trying to pick which scent I like best. I have yet to find one I don't like.

November 19, 2011

Smells great. Love it. And it can hold up for 2 hours of a hardcore workout at the gym.

November 19, 2011

I have really sensitive skin especially to any perfumed products. But since it was on sale and I have a huge love of green apple aroma. I decided to give it a try as my new deodorant. The smell is really nice, fresh and isn't over powering and chemical smelling. It goes on smooth, translucent with little residue while keeping me smelling good and stain free. I've been using it for a while and still haven't had any allergic reactions even when I apply it after a fresh shave. So I hope it sticks around for a while!

sally57 added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

julie920 added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser