Lady Speed Stick Invisible Plus in Summer Citrus
Good

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Plus in Summer Citrus Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 436 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Formulated to leave no white residue on skin. Fun and exciting fragrance with 24 hour protection.

April 10, 2013

I love the smell of all the Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions - and I especially love when this brand goes on sale. I have a ton of different scents, but summer citrus is my go-to and my favorite. I find it works better than most other brands and it does not leave marks on my clothes, which is something I had issues with in the past. A good quality and great smelling product.

February 09, 2011

All of the scented Lady Speed Sticks are great, especially when they're on sale at Shopper's. I love love love the smells - it's like putting perfume on your armpits, but it actually lasts all day. Plus it's creamy. Definitely a personal choice I think. If you're into clear, watery antiperspirants, you won't like this. But if you like perfume-smelly, creamy deodorants that last all day, I would recommend this line.

February 09, 2011

I found this product truly keep me fresh throughout the day, even in the summer times; also, the smell is not too overpowering.

February 08, 2011

This deoderant is the best ever!
    I sweat a lot and this deoderant defends against it the best. It smells so great, too. Exactly like the 5 Lush gum.
    I recommend this to anyone who sweats a lot of who wants to smell great! :3