Lady Speed Stick Stainguard in Daringly Fresh Reviews

Ranked #311 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Formulated with Stain Defense Technology to help fight yellow stainsProvides effective odour and wetness protectionNo white residue

May 02, 2012

Ive always had a problem with my white shirts and those darn yellow stains (as much as I hate to admit it!) but with this deodorant i have noticed a difference! I still get a bit of the yellow stain but it is not NEARLY as noticeable and doesnt appear as quickly as with previous deodorants. Also has a very nice smell to it :)

May 02, 2012

Nothing remarkable of about this antiperspirant. I found that it didn't live up to its claims of fighting yellow stains. Also I found that it rubbed off on my black clothing as well which wasn't nice at all. But it did its primary job, kept me from being stinky lol! Once my 65g I doubt ill be re-purchasing it.

November 12, 2011

I was very disappointed in this product. I work at a hospital for 12hr shifts and after the first hour I felt unfresh and it continued to be that way with this deodorant even during days I wasn't working. I prefer other brands to this one and won't buy again.

May 28, 2010

This deodorant worked the same as every other pit-stick. The only thing that disappointed me is that it promised no yellow stains on white shirts and I wore a white blouse to work and as it was hot in my office and I was wearing a blazer I started to sweat. When i got home I noticed there were yellow stains. I was completely disgusted and very unimpressed.

May 13, 2010

I love this, not only did it live up to its claim of not leaving marks on my clothes but it works well and has a great light scent that lasts all day - who sweaty smell on the subway on the way home despite a hectic and warm day.

However I find it is not stocked in many stores so is not on my general buy it list

May 13, 2010

The Lady Speed Stick Stain Guard antiperspirant has so many great features. I was hesitant to buy it because I've always used clear, gel antiperspirants, but decided to switch. This product is really good: it's invisible so it leaves no chalky residue on you or your clothes, smells like a garden and best of all helps fight yellow stains on your clothes! What else could you ask from an antiperspirant?!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products