• Laffy Taffy
  • Laffy Taffy

Laffy Taffy Reviews

Ranked #367 out of 1061 in Snacks

October 05, 2016

Les Laffy Taffy ne se trouvent pas partout mais quand on en trouve il vaut la peine de faire le plein. Cette pate a macher de Wonka est juste asser sucrée. Plusieurs saveurs sont disponible. J'en mange depuis des années et ce sont sans aucun doutes mes bonbons préférés.

June 01, 2016

These tend to get stuck in my teeth and they can be super hard to chew but I love the flavours! I just suck on them usually. Great to give away on Halloween. They're hard to find but theres usually a store around that carries classic old school candy. I actually really like the banana flavour! Which usually doesn't happen with candy.

June 01, 2016

Laffy Taffy is really fun to eat. They are a very sweet chewy candy that come in many different flavors. Grape is my favorite. I love to put the taffy candy in the fridge to get hard and then break away pieces to enjoy. Every once in awhile I will treat myself. Make sure to store in a cool place otherwise the taffy will stick to the package and you will have a sticky mess.

September 11, 2015

Laffy Taffy is so sweet and fun to eat. Comes in any different yummy flavours, I love the grape it's my favorite. It's a lot harder to find nowadays so I get excited when I actually find it. I love the texture so soft and chewy.

September 11, 2015

Laffy Taffy Is Great!! It's made by Willy Wonka and has been around for ages!!
My favorite flavors are Napoleon (Chocolate-Strawberry-Vanilla)
This taffy comes in many different shapes and sizes..it's stretchy and very yummy!!
Oh The Nostalgia!!