• Laffy Taffy
  • Laffy Taffy

Laffy Taffy Reviews

Ranked #351 out of 1166 in Snacks

January 09, 2017

I love banana taffy! This is the best tasting taffy ever made! I buy circle k out and then have to go to Amazon and buy huge buckets of 245 pieces!! I crave this bc of the delicious flavor!!

October 05, 2016

Les Laffy Taffy ne se trouvent pas partout mais quand on en trouve il vaut la peine de faire le plein. Cette pate a macher de Wonka est juste asser sucrée. Plusieurs saveurs sont disponible. J'en mange depuis des années et ce sont sans aucun doutes mes bonbons préférés.

June 01, 2016

These tend to get stuck in my teeth and they can be super hard to chew but I love the flavours! I just suck on them usually. Great to give away on Halloween. They're hard to find but theres usually a store around that carries classic old school candy. I actually really like the banana flavour! Which usually doesn't happen with candy.

June 01, 2016

Laffy Taffy is really fun to eat. They are a very sweet chewy candy that come in many different flavors. Grape is my favorite. I love to put the taffy candy in the fridge to get hard and then break away pieces to enjoy. Every once in awhile I will treat myself. Make sure to store in a cool place otherwise the taffy will stick to the package and you will have a sticky mess.

September 11, 2015

Laffy Taffy is so sweet and fun to eat. Comes in any different yummy flavours, I love the grape it's my favorite. It's a lot harder to find nowadays so I get excited when I actually find it. I love the texture so soft and chewy.

September 11, 2015

Laffy Taffy Is Great!! It's made by Willy Wonka and has been around for ages!!
    My favorite flavors are Napoleon (Chocolate-Strawberry-Vanilla)
    This taffy comes in many different shapes and sizes..it's stretchy and very yummy!!
    Oh The Nostalgia!!

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows