Lakota Arthritis Roll-On Pain Reliever
Amazing

Lakota Arthritis Roll-On Pain Reliever Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 109 in Pain Relief

February 28, 2017

It says on the box that transient skin irritation, burning, stinging & redness are part of the normal, expected action & usually diminish after repeated use. This so happened to me when I first tried this product was very uncomfortable was going crazy with the side effects. I did try it again & it took almost a week before most of the symptoms disappeared with applying every other day.
    Used it for general joint aches & arthritis pain. Didn't really notice any real change to pain levels, unfortunately.
    I would recommend this product to friends & family as everyone's body is different & may work for them.

August 21, 2016

First, I liked that Lakota is made with natural ingredients. I find that I rely on modern pills too much, and I felt at ease using something based on traditional medicine to help with my pain. I found that it absorbs fairly quickly, but it was not entirely odourless. There was a slight, very very faint scent to it, barely noticeable unless I pressed my nose to the location I applied it to. It worked quickly, and greatly reduced my muscle pain.

I also shared this with my mom, who is in "old person pain" a bit more than before. She finds that it makes her arthritis manageable with taking too many pills.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Social Nature.