Lakota Roll-On Pain Reliever Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 80 in Pain Relief

September 23, 2016

I have chronic gout, so, I am often suffering from intense pain in my joints. I was so happy to try out the Lakota roll-on pain reliever! I have used similar products in the past, and so, I feel like I can truly compare and fairly evaluate this product. Right after the first application, I noticed that the pain was significantly reduced - not completely gone, but definitely much more tolerable. I really like the roll-on applicator - it's mess free and I don't have to worry about my hands smelling like strong arthritis pain medication. Speaking of which, the best part of this pain reliever for me (other than its effectiveness, of course) is that it is completely odour-less! I am always hesitant to apply similar medications when I am going out or to work because I am so self-conscious about the strong smell. However, I can apply this any time without having to worry about others being bothered by the strong smell.

June 27, 2016

I was given this to try for an honest review from Social Nature. I decided to also share my review here. I ended up using this on my knees as they have become very painful over the years and lock up at times. Bending also hurts. It was very easy to use, as its a roll-on which means no messy hands. It also had no scent. After applying it I felt a burning which according to the box was a side effect and disappears after frequent use. The movement in my knees came back which was amazing. I did however developed a rash and the burning sensation did not disappear so I had to stop using it.

June 04, 2016

I have osteoarthritis in my hands....near the bottom of my thumbs, which makes some tasks rally difficult....like wielding a can opener or a cigarette roller.....things like that. I rolled this stuff on and it worked almost immediately...lovely to be pain free when I do these tasks - thanks for the opportunity

May 31, 2016

I suffer from arthritis in the knee, back and shoulder. I tried the LakotaRollOnPainReliever #gotitfree from #SocialNature #TryNatural. The first use of this amazing product, I rolled on my knee, back and shoulder. It worked taking the pain away. That Fast!