• Lancaster soft caramels
  • Lancaster soft caramels

Lancaster soft caramels Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 180 in Candy

November 24, 2016

I love these caramels. When it says "soft" caramels, it's entirely true. Take your average square hard caramels - same taste and everything - and imagine them softer. I can even eat these with braces on! They're creamy, smooth, and you can't beat the price here. I definitely won't be buying regular caramels anymore now that I know that these exist.

June 18, 2015

These are delicious soft caramels. I originally purchased them for our chocolate fondue and they were perfect. They were easy to skewer and they tasted amazing dipped in the chocolate. I still had some left over the next day so I took them to work and they were gone almost instantly.

June 08, 2015

The caramels were Nice and soft and pretty sweet without them being overly sweet. A fun treat for sure!

June 04, 2015

These caramels are soft, flavourful, and absolutely addictive! The quality is amazing and the taste is too. They are softer than most caramels I've tried and delicious when you let them melt in your mouth. I highly recommend!

June 02, 2015

These soft caramels are so dreamy and delicious. I purchased my bag at Walmart last week and tried them for the 1st time. They are a bit pricey, for such a small bag. However, the caramels taste so decadent. It's totally worth the price.

June 02, 2015

OMG, absolutely delicious!! I too received these as a sample on Well.ca. They are smooth, creamy, taste of high quality and so heavenly.

May 29, 2015

I received a sample of the Lancaster Soft Caramels and Soft Caramel Vanilla Swirls from Well.ca. They seem to be reasonably priced ($3.58 for 8 oz pouch at walmart.com). They were delicious, smooth and creamy and did not stick to my teeth in an annoying way. I am not a big candy eater, but I will buy some to keep in candy jars in my house for when guests come over.

May 16, 2015

Great candy..soft and chewy...delicious taste....it was a sample so I do not know the price.