• Lancer The Method: Polish
Good

Lancer The Method: Polish Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

October 17, 2016

I recieved a small sample of this from sephora. I'm always on the hunt for the best facial exfoliater as my face is super dry and flakey during this time of year. As directed, I wet my face and applied the polish. The granules are very tiny and fine almost like sand on your face but I liked the way it felt as if it was scrubbing away all my dead skin on my face. I followed this with a mud mask and my face feels so smooth and nice again! No more flaking on my face at all. Would definitely consider paying the price for this exfoliater.

June 06, 2016

This facial exfoliator is beyond amazing! You only need the smallest amount. That little dollop is packed full of uber fine granules that polish away all the dead skin on your face. You can actually feel the dead skin being exfoliated. But it's not too harsh and you barely use any pressure. Light massaging is all it takes. It also has a gentle warming effect as you massage it in, which is nice. When you rinse it away, your face has never felt so clean or soft and smooth! I had some texture from breakouts on my chin, and in just two uses, the difference is noticeable! It looks smoother and it's visibly reduced the old blemish marks. I've also noticed that when I do get hormonal breakouts, they clear up in a fraction of the time! And my skin is glowing!! No more dull uneven complexion. 10/10 would recommend.