Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #344 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

September 27, 2016

I just switched to one of these Lancome Pallettes for the fall (Ruby Affair). I like the combo of colours here, and the shimmery ones mostly. It has 3 shimmery ones in a purple, mauve, and grey and they really compliment my olive complexion and show up. But I would say they're more of a daytime palette, not very dramatic for night. I love that these palettes all come with a strip of highlight powder, and a strip of black for a smokey/around the eyelines more dramatic look. I don't use the brushes it comes with, but I like that it has a "stiff" mirror that can be opened and stays upright on a counter when it's open. It also comes with a clear insert that fits in and tells you where to put each colour.

September 27, 2016

loved the colors and the effect, but wish it would stay on longer ,usually have to use a bit of moisturuiser before applying to keep it on , but not a bad product ,colors are great .

June 07, 2016

Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in taupe craze

The actual colours of the shadows are nice, though when applying the shadow in the compact separates into little pieces - making you lose or waste the shadow as you have to blow the access away or have a messy compact.

Lasting power is only about 3-4 hrs & have to reapply

The quality is not the best as I've used much cheaper shadows & they last all day & did not flake in compact

All of the shadows have great texture (quite silky) other than the all over primer

February 15, 2016

My go to shadows.. Love how smooth the colours go on,
Blends soo nicely and last all day long..
I have at least 5 of these palettes and I absolutely love them

January 04, 2016

I'm such a sucker for these kind of palette-type of things. Everything is set up for you neatly, and the shades are so versatile as well, so you can create your own looks besides the suggested one. Very compact and travel-friendly, and excellent pigmentation without being powdery!

November 09, 2015

Lancome Color Design eyeshadow;

I really like and continue to purchase all Lancome products Except their eyeshadows

Pros:
Good color selection
Color compacts are pretty (usually all neutral browns for smokey look, or purple for a more fun up beat look)
Come in small or big size compacts

Cons:
I have quite a few....

Eyeshadow does NOT last long on the eyelids
Have to re-apply after use many times to last
Need quite a bit of eye shadown (in comparison to other makeup brands) for the eye shadow to be applied and to stay on the eyes
Very expensive!
Comparable eye shadow can be bought from sephora or mac stores
Hard to properly blend and smudge the eye shadows for desired look

November 09, 2015

Although the colours they put together are very nice, I find the pigmentation of some of their colours just isn't there. It's mostly the lighter colours that I have this problem with. In addition, with it being Lancome, the price is quite high for such a small product. As I said, the colours are gorgeous but is it worth it? No. I'd rather add a few more bucks and get a full size palette from another brand.

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag