Lancôme Definicils Mascara

Lancôme Definicils Mascara Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 775 in Mascara

An award winning mascara that creates a natural-looking yet striking, lash look.

July 04, 2016

This is my favorite mascara by far. I have been using it for the last 10 years. it goes on without clumps and makes my lashes look long without looking like i am wearing a lot of goop!

April 25, 2016

I don't wear mascara on a daily basis so I've been forever trying to find one that lasts and doesn't dry up. I first tried Lancôme's Definicils as a sample I receive with a gift with purchase and I am
In love. Yes, it's a little pricey but you absolutely get what you pay for. It doesn't clump and doesn't dry out as quickly as other brands I've tried. Worth every penny!

January 22, 2016

One of my all time favorite mascara. No smudging, washes off well, lasts all day. Does not irritate eyes and makes lashes look like falsies.

January 05, 2016

It has very clumps and really defines the lashes. Saw this on a TV show and decided to try it. I was not disappointed. It is not a cheap mascara but well worth the price.

September 23, 2015

My eyelashes have never looked so beautiful! This is a high end, high price mascara that I would love to use every day. I save it for the days I really want to look extra pretty. It makes my lashes longer and fuller. It doesn't clump or flake.

July 29, 2015

Definicils has been my go-to mascara for years. It lasts all day without giving you raccoon rings under your eyes, and yet it's so easy to take off with soap and water at the end of the day. It doesn't thicken quite as dramatically as other mascaras, but it does a great job of separating and lengthening the lashes.

July 18, 2015

The first time i tried this mascara i got it in a free gift from a department store. After that little tube was all worn out i had to buy some more. This mascara is not goopy or super thick. The wand easily seperates my lashes. It gets the tiny eye lashes in the corner of my eye easily. It lasts a long time. When i wear this mascara all my friends ask me what im using.

June 30, 2015

This mascara is great! I use to have to use 2-3 different mascaras to obtain my desired length/fullness but now I can just use this product to get the same result!

June 11, 2015

For the price, I expected a little more....it actually irritated my eyes a little bit. It didn't make a huge difference.

June 10, 2015

I wore it all day and stays without smudging . It s easy to apply on my eyelashes even though it not that long