Lancôme Effacil Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

Lancôme Effacil Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

October 04, 2016

Although this is a pricey product, it works really well. It removes all your makeup and doesn't leave your eyes burning after. It also lasts quite a while too.

February 09, 2016

Gets all your makeup off, even the waterproof kind! I like that this is catered towards sensitive skin too as it didn't make my face red afterwards, like some makeup removers tend to do. I like this makeup remover but because of the price, I tend to be drawn more to the Neutrogena one, which I feel is an exact dupe for this one and is so much cheaper.

September 22, 2015

I found this makeup remover to be a bit greasy. It did work well but left my skin feeling heavy. I like an undereye remover that doubles as a makeup remover for the rest of the face. This is definitely a specialty product just for under eyes!

July 29, 2015

Awesome eye make up remover, do gentle on your skin no break outs and removes all the make up so smooth and clean. Love Lancome products!

July 29, 2015

This is a good quality eye makeup remover. It definitely takes a few wipes to get everything off, but it feels gentle on the eye area. Doesn't smell or irritate the skin.

June 17, 2015

It's the best eye makeup remover , it removes almost every thing on your eyes after a very long day so you don't have to wash your eyes with soup it removes long lasting mascara and water proof ones , I recommend it it's the best .

June 08, 2015

I usually do not use eye make up remover, which I know is bad. I was given a sample of lancome eye makeup remover to try by my friend and I need to say I was very impressed. It was very gentle and did not sting or irritate my skin or eyes. I will be buying this again in the future

May 09, 2015

removes every single last spot of eye make-up, which is good because eye make-up tends to be the most difficult to remove.

May 01, 2015

Even though pricey compared to competition, best eye make up remover in the market. The oily foundation breaks up any hard oil, dirt and make up accumulated during the day. The smell is also pretty great. Only thing I would change is a little more refreshing would be nice.

May 01, 2015

love this eye makeup remover. it leaves the skin very soft but not oily, and it smells excellent. a bit expensive but worth it.