Lancôme Genifique Yeux Light Pearl Eye Illuminator

Lancôme Genifique Yeux Light Pearl Eye Illuminator Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 02, 2016

I love this eye serum. It works so well. I really see the difference when I stop using it. Definitely a must have however, it's almost $100/bottle and if you use it religiously like I do then it doesn't last very long

May 25, 2015

I cannot recommend this product enough! It is a bit pricey, but it lasts really long time, as you don't need much to see a difference. The applicator is amazing....and allows you to get into the smaller areas around the eye. The pearl-type applicator feels so great under and around your eyes. It's like a little eye massage in a bottle!

April 03, 2015

I have a jar that has lasted me four years and I am nearing the end. I am in love with this product, I wish I could marry it!!!

March 25, 2015

This little bottle of magic is ridiculously expensive but really works. $88 for 0.67oz ouch!! I received a deluxe size sample of this in my January Top Box subscription. I'm dreading the day I run out and actually have to buy it. If you don't use the applicator to apply A little goes a long way. I just dab a bit using the roller ball and lightly massage it in with my finger. I've used it faithfully every night for the past 2 months and have noticed a significant improvement in my under eye darkness, fine lines and puffiness as well as the "crow feet" in my outter corner. I almost never even use concealer any more. I really wish I had taken before and after pictures. The change really is that noticeable.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches